This simple, decadent tart will keep overnight in the refrigerator (top with raspberries just before serving). Try it with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
Easy Chocolate and Raspberry Tarts Recipe
This simple, decadent tаrt wіll kеер overnight іn the rеfrіgеrаtоr (tор with rаѕрbеrrіеѕ juѕt bеfоrе ѕеrvіng). Trу іt wіth vаnіllа ісе сrеаm оr whірреd сrеаm.
- 3 cups chocolate biscuit 300 g
- ½ cup butter 100 g, melted
- 1 ¼ cups double cream 300 mL
- 1 ¾ cups chocolate 300 g
- raspberry as desired
- white chocolate to drizzle
- dark chocolate to drizzle
- icing sugar as desired
- Using a food processor or rolling pin, blitz the chocolate biscuits into fine crumbs.
- Mix in the melted butter.
- Divide the biscuit crumbs in 12 cases of a muffin tin.
- Freeze for 10 minutes, or until solid.
- Prepare the filling by gently heating the double cream over a low-medium heat.
- Once hot, throw in the chocolate and allow the heat of the cream to melt it. Whisk together until completely smooth.
- Pour the filling into the biscuit bases and garnish with the raspberries.
- Chill in the fridge for 2-3 hours, until set.
- Drizzle over the white and dark chocolate and sieve over the icing sugar.