Easy Caramel Apple Cream Cheese Spread Recipe – This easy party spread is super satisfying and so easy to make and perfect for any fall entertaining.
Easy Caramel Apple Cream Cheese Spread Recipe
Eаѕу Cаrаmеl Apple Cream Cheese Spread Rесіре – Thіѕ easy раrtу spread іѕ super satisfying аnd ѕо еаѕу to mаkе and реrfесt for аnу fаll entertaining.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup or more caramel sauce (homemade or store-bought)
- 1/2 cup or more toffee bits
- sliced apples pears, pretzels for serving (at least 4-5 apples)
- Place cream cheese on a serving dish. If you’d like, shape into a round and indent in the center to hold more caramel. Pour as much caramel sauce as you want evenly over cream cheese. Sprinkle with a generous helping of toffee bits.
- Serve with sliced apples, pears, or pretzels.