Brown sugar-baked peaches make for a scrumptious … and low-calorie … dessert. So good, you certainly won’t miss the calories!
Brown Sugar Baked Peaches Recipe
Brown ѕugаr-bаkеd реасhеѕ make for a scrumptious … аnd lоw-саlоrіе … dеѕѕеrt. Sо good, you сеrtаіnlу wоn't miss the саlоrіеѕ!
- 2 fresh peaches
- 2 tsp. unsalted butter divided
- 4 to 8 tsp. brown sugar divided
- Sprinkling of ground cinnamon to taste
- Halve peaches and remove pit. Place in baking dish, skin side down.
- Place 1/2 teaspoon butter in the hollow of each peach, top each peach half with 1 or 2 teaspoons brown sugar, and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake at 375 degrees until peaches are tender, about 30 minutes. Serve warm.